“Alicia is the consummate professional: capable, responsive, and utterly reliable. If Alicia says that she's got it, you rest assured.”
The Crossland Group
Alicia manages the day-to-day operations of the business and improves processes and procedures as Crossland grows its team and practice.
- Loves being a mom to two sweet girls
- Closet sports talk radio junky
- #1 on the short list to be Bon Jovi’s air drummer
- Raised in Mississippi and well-skilled in the art of cooking a southern breakfast
- Event and Meeting Planning: over ten years’ experience planning and managing meetings for large pharmaceutical companies and social events across the country.
- Operational Improvement: creates and implements scalable operational solutions to more effectively meet business needs.
- Client and Vendor Relations: proactively maintains and fosters client and vendor relationships ensuring excellence in operations, contracts and deliverables, and service.
- Project Management: understands current and future project needs, assists in coordinating resources, and proactively manages status to achieve overall project success.