Megan E. Hogan
“Crossland goes the extra mile on quality and detail. Their final report, edited by Megan, was delivered ready to go to the board and other key stakeholders.”
Yvette Alberdingk Thijm
Megan uses her communications, editorial, and research skills to bring clarity, substance, and consistency to the diverse collateral of mission-driven organizations.
- Proud mom to two amazing daughters
- Considers grammar books to be good fodder for beach reading
- Former Gaelic football player
- Passionate vegan baker
- Writing and Editing: has had more than sixteen years’ experience working in a variety of roles, including Associate Editor and Director of Community Relations at the startup community travel website, IgoUgo, Inc., and freelance writer and editor for clients such as A&E Televisions Networks, which produces award-winning History™ and Biography® documentary programs.
- Marketing: during her tenure as regional marketing manager for the global volunteer travel organization, i-to-i, Megan was chiefly responsible for creating and implementing the company’s marketing and PR strategies, as well as fostering relationships with the media, volunteers, and other key partners.
- Communications: gained deep knowledge in corporate communication strategies as the Managing Editor of an online division of Clear Channel Entertainment.