“Nicki is able to listen deeply, get to the heart of the matter, and then engage in a rich dialogue about the path forward.”
Founder & Managing Director
Nicki sees each organization and leadership challenge as unique. She works systemically with leaders and teams in corporate and social sector organizations to unleash the highest potential to create the greatest impact.
- Cooking is a passion, especially creating delicious alternatives for those with health concerns
- First ambition was to teach French
- Couldn’t live without music or dance
- Loves to hear people’s stories
- Leadership Development: has assisted leaders across sectors and geographies to achieve their greatest potential by facing their fears, challenges, and strengths to grow to the next level.
- Team Effectiveness: deep knowledge and experience in helping teams develop healthy and productive habits in service of the organization and professional growth.
- Cross-Cultural Bridge Building: works across disciplines, levels, human groupings and geographies to guide organizations and leaders towards a deeper appreciation for differences and how to take advantage of them.
- Social Sector Organization Development: provides insights, counseling, organizational planning, and leadership development services to build capacity and skills so that nonprofits can achieve their missions.