“I have never had a better search experience than with Kathleen; our working relationship throughout the process was unparalleled.”
Presidential Search Committee Chair and Board Member
Kathleen has a passion for finding unique C-level leaders for high-performing corporate and social sector organizations. She invests deeply to assess her clients’ strategic, talent, and stakeholder needs, and builds long-term client, candidate, and network relationships.
- In high school, taught skiing to individuals with development disabilities, and is committed to leveling the playing field for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds
- Aims to formally train as a yoga teacher at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, a multi-year client of hers and Viewcrest Advisors’
- Strategic Executive Search: twenty years’ experience partnering with boards on founder/CEO transitions, and with CEOs to build high-performing leadership teams.
- Business Management: founder and President of Viewcrest Advisors, former partner of the Bridgespan Group.
- Global Leadership and Cultural Competency: has worked and lived in three countries, and led searches across five continents and ten time zones.
- Leadership Insight Development: has written dozens of articles and leader interviews.