Kelly Pradhan, Ph.D.
“When I first started working with larger-scale management issues, Kelly helped me make sense of what seemed like a chaotic or unresolvable set of conditions and inputs. ”
VP for Data and Technology Strategy
The Foundation Center
Kelly co-creates sustainable business models for the future by working with clients to embrace complexity and optimize their ecosystems.
- Loves arranging flowers
- Proud member of many a book club
- Collector of shoes
- Former gymnast
- Managing Change: as a core member of GE’s highly successful WorkOut process, Kelly led numerous WorkOut events across many of GE’s businesses and developed facilitator training materials.
- Innovation: has been engaged in IBM’s ACT (Accelerating Change Together) initiative since its inception: is a core member of IBM’s Global Innovation Outlook team and a prime contributor to IBM’s Smarter Planet Leadership curriculum design.
- Talent Development: designed behavioral competency models and created alignment of HR systems around them to enable core strategic initiatives.
- Organizational Diagnostics: as a Harbridge House feedback specialist, Kelly developed methodologies to obtain and analyze data pertaining to managerial and organizational performance issues.