Luciano M. Sappia
“Luciano's style is highly collaborative, and he approaches his work with great dedication, integrity, and a sensitivity for cultural differences.”
Junior Achievement Americas
Luciano is known for his client-centered and co-creative consulting approach that results in unlocking organizational and leadership potential through creative and innovative thinking. He has a knack for generating dialogue and establishing processes that foster innovation and self-reflection.
- Enjoys active living through sailing, surfing, and snowboarding
- Coaches a youth soccer program in his community
- Was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Business Model Design and Innovation: combines new venture creation skills and the entrepreneurial mindset to inspire organizations to develop innovative and sustainable business models that are flexible in nature, and allow for organic growth while maintaining a balanced triple-bottom line (people, profits, and planet).
- Leadership and Business Coaching: has almost a decade of proven results coaching entrepreneurs and leaders of various types of organizations.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation: guides organizations of all sizes to define their purpose, co-create realistic and attainable goals, and design integrative implementation plans in a cross-cultural and multilingual market base.
- Business Management: is a professor of business and entrepreneurship in the Massachusetts higher education system; former entrepreneur in the food, music, retail, and entertainment industries; and a former finance director of a national distributor of imported holistic skin care products.