“Robert is an enormously purpose-driven and deeply inspired person; he is courageous in tackling big and challenging issues head on.”
Associate Director and Principal Policy Officer
Office of the Director General
Robert works with clients as a strategic advisor to identify core business challenges and design transformative solutions by unlocking fears and unnecessary limitations at the individual and organizational levels. He facilitates initiatives of all sizes, drives innovative thinking, aligns talent and organizational design to strategy, and shifts cultures and mindsets so that his clients achieve greater impact.
- Born and raised in Ireland
- Has been meditating since he was ten years old
- Has a black belt in Shotokan Karate
- Coaching: has been serving as an executive coach across the globe for over a decade, working with clients across diverse industries, including banking, health, education, media, finance, FMCG, IT, and wellbeing.
- Strategic Combinations: works with companies to define options for consolidation, mergers, and/or acquiring new capabilities and businesses.
- Leadership: co-founded an award-winning global social enterprise, which provides training to equip people with the leadership skills they need to activate and lead sustainable change throughout the world; served as a member of the senior leadership team at Concern Worldwide in India, and as director of programs for the innovations team at Concern Worldwide, where he led a cross-continental team of up to fifteen people; has spoken about maternal, newborn, and child health innovations at major global and national conferences.
- Talent Management: has led large multi-disciplinary teams in private and social sectors and across various geographies; designed and delivered employee training programs; and was instrumental in building the learning and development department at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ireland.
- Program Implementation: fourteen years’ experience implementing global health and leadership programs, including nine innovative projects for Concern Worldwide that are currently benefitting upwards of 300,000 people in India, Sierra Leone, Kenya, Ghana, and Malawi.
- Social Entrepreneurship: was a 2007 and 2008 winner of the Social Entrepreneurs Ireland Award for his work with Lucca Leadership.